Aku, Kamu, Mereka dan Alam

Aku, Kamu, Mereka dan Alam
Aku, Kamu, Mereka dan Alam... Pantai Gedong, 8 Maret 2011 bersama keluarga keduaku,,

Friday 10 February 2012

Am I stalker??

When I really care to someone, knowing their condition is enough for me. Therefore, I will really become a stalker. When they are close, I ask their condition, see their every activity and always take my eyes on them. While they are far away, I still have my eyes on them. I read their status update in Facebook, give comment or like to some posts, read their tweets, read their blog just for a reason to know they are alright and happy there. It just because I love them. No, I'm stalking not for the bad aim. I just love them so that I can't help taking my eyes on them. It because they are family, friends, and some special person I have.

So, why you hate a stalker?? They do it because they really care with you. And I'm sure almost of Facebook user are stalker. How about you? :)))

No comments: