Aku, Kamu, Mereka dan Alam

Aku, Kamu, Mereka dan Alam
Aku, Kamu, Mereka dan Alam... Pantai Gedong, 8 Maret 2011 bersama keluarga keduaku,,

Thursday 8 December 2011

Autumn,,..

I always dream that someday, I don't know exactly when, I will have a chance to visit one of four seasons countries. I wanna see how snow is, walk around in garden that full of beautiful flowers in spring, feel hot weather in summer and I wanna walk under trees in autumn. It sounds so romantic, doesn't it?

Autumn,,,
I like autumn although I never see and feel it by my self. I've seen autumn in many graphs and articles in internet. And it's enough to say I love autumn. Autumn give a mix beautiful color around us. Imagine weather I am there, walking under falling leaves and enjoy every step I take. That's so beautiful, isn't it? I become so happy when I think about it. Orange, black, pink, that are some romantic colors for falling in love and broken heart at same time, I think. Autumn suit for someone that have mellow and dramatic character.




For me, autumn give many reasons to start another new life.. Like falling leaves from the tree. Falling leaves never angry to tree and tree never thinking again the falling leaves. They start their own life with their own ways. Tree ready to welcome winter with their new belief. When spring come, they start to life again with new spirit, with new look and with another beautiful bud and flowers.



They teach us to always confident to see our future. Believe we can trough so many problems in our life. Let's the falling leaves go. Life must go on. There will a lot of new beautiful leaves again when spring comes. Don't be sad... Let's start our new life. Take our step one by one trough the falling leaves, trough our bad memories. We should leave it behind. Don't look it again,, just leave it behind. In the end, we will find the other better life likes tree find the other new leaves.

We never know what will happen in future. So, just go on...

I'm sure, we can trough this moment likes before...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this so much...
me too, I love autumn, orange feels romantic, falling leaves give me smile, haha... #absurdofme #highfive zha...=))

Ny. Auliya said...

#highfive Jun..
Like you said, Orange is romantic.. It gives different feeling,, really suit for falling in love and broken heart at the same time..

Maybe, someday we can go together.. Enjoy beautiful autumn.. :)